Dear family and friends,
December greetings to you from “Sunny and Simply Beautiful” Saint Lucia!
You haven’t heard from us in some time but praise God we are still “fighting the good fight of faith!” despite the many challenges and opposition of this present day!
Asaph is now in second grade and he absolutely loves Maths and Science and really excelling in both. In general he seem to be enjoying school a bit more than before.
Marylin has started taking a course in Early Childhood Education in an effort to better understand the children as our ministry among them is intensifying. Her days are quite full as she is trying hard to balance her involvement in the part time college course, family life, volunteering at a preschool 3 days a week, and other YWAM responsibilities. His grace is enough and we thank Him for His hands upon our lives.
Guy is doing a great job homeschooling Asaph along with many other responsibilities which he does almost single-handedly.
Details about ministry involvement is developed in the ministry update click here
- We thank God for providing through friends to be able to pay monthly bills of the base. He remains faithful!!!
- Thank God for sending short term volunteers our way to help for six months. We have a mature couple from the US - seasoned missionaries helping for a few months for now.
- as I complete this update we are about to take off for one night for our 12th Wedding Anniversary…
- more harmony and strength in our family unit
- pray for the health of Guy’s father who constantly needs some kind of medication at the moment.
- pray for more persons that will see the need to invest in us and the ministry
- pray for the couple that is with us short term that they will settle in nicely, see how their calling will fit in the vision of YWAM Saint Lucia
- pray for long term DTS staff and staff in general
- students for the next part time program planned for mid January 2019
We take this opportunity to thank you for standing with us in 2018 and wish you and your family a Christ Centered Christmas! May the Christ of Christmas continue to be your hope and safe refuge!