The Mission and Discipleship 1
This Part Time course will consist of a minimum 150 hours Lecture covering a period of 6 months and outreach of two to three week is expected through out the program or after completing the 150 hours lecture.
The Mission and discipleship 1 course cover the concept develop in a Standard DTS with half of the topics cover the other half being cover in Mission and Discipleship 2 :
Our Focus on this part One will be "Developing Godly Character" and "Reaching a Lost World" as student study throughout the 6 months associated to Bible reading and application, applying the principles gathered in their personal life, trusting God for Character transformation.
This Mission and Discipleship 1 is designed for :
- Persons who desire the content of the of the standard YWAM DTS but do not have the material time to complete a full residential course at the moment. To complete the full content of the DTS Students should also consider applying for the Mission and Discipleship2
- Persons who desire to Grown in their relationship with Jesus Christ and are willing to follow the program and it requirements.
- Persons who want to experience more that the four wall or a weekly church services
- Participant should preferably be able understand, read and write at least one of the language in witch the source is provided (English)
- Participants should be willing and able and committed to complete all weekly assignments
- Participants should be able to be available at least 6 hours each week (for six month) for lectures and find two to three contiguous weeks in conjunction with the other participants and at their convenience during their vacation for outreach activities; for weekly activities we are considering Wednesdays 5:30PM to 9:00 PM and Fridays 5:30 Pm to 9:00PM; when you apply let us know the days and hours that will be perfect for this will allow us to see how adjustments are possible.
The curriculum for this Course mainly cover the following topics :
- The Bible: basic of the biblical interpretation and application.
- Nature and the Character of God
- Hearing God' voice
- Reaching a Lost Word Bible Study and reading
- Relationships and family
- YWAM Missionary values
- Developing Godly Character
- The Divine plumb line
- The Father Heart of God
- One & one Coaching
- Stewardship servanthood
- Cultural Mandate/ the Kingdom of God Worldview
Teaching will be presented either directly by available or visiting missionaries (active or Veterans), live streaming when necessary or video tapes resources.
Six YWAM UofN LCU credits (use in part times an extension studies programs) will be given for this course with satisfactory completion of both Lecture and outreach.